Register for our IIP virtual information session on 9 September 2020
Expressions of interest for the second round of the Inland Rail Interface Improvement Program (II Program) opened on Monday 17 August and close on Friday 18 September 2020.
Before the window for expressions of interest close, we are offering a second virtual information session with a live Q&A session for potential applicants to better inform their proposal to the Australian Government Interface Improvement Program.
The II Program supports the development of ideas for more productive rail-based supply chains and improvements to capacity on key country rail lines that intersect with Inland Rail.
These ideas can come from industry, local operators, governments and the community, or others that are interested in taking advantage of the long term benefits of Inland Rail.
This session will answer your questions and cover:
- project eligibility and characteristics
- how to apply when ideas are not straightforward
- support available to complete your expression of interest
- the relative importance of the information you provide
- the perspectives of a proponent and business case advisor.
Find detailed Program information and a broadcast of the first virtual information session at www.InlandRail.gov.au/IIP